Customers wanting to cancel their flight ticket should follow the steps below:
- Go to ‘My Orders’ via app/web
- Select the order which needs to be cancelled & click on the ‘Cancel Button’
- On hitting the button, users will see the list of passengers to be cancelled along with the refundable amount
- User can select the ‘Instant Refund’ option if the payment was done via Wallet, Debit Card, Net-Banking, PPBL (Paytm Payments Bank Limited). Instant Refund is not applicable for Credit Card payments
- Proceed to Cancel the ticket
- Ticket will be cancelled instantly & refund will be initiated to selected bank account
- After successful cancellation, customer will also receive an SMS/Push & Email on order confirmation
Till when can the customer cancel a ticket?
Airlines allow cancellation till specific time before departure & it varies from airline to airline. Customer can check this information on their ticket as well. Post this time, cancellation will not be allowed and it will be considered as a No-show case as per Airline guidelines.
What If Customer has not travelled & want to cancel ticket?
In such cases, customers should contact Paytm’s Customer Care.