Here are the steps that Paytm users should follow to cancel their flight ticket:
- Go to ‘My Orders’ on your Paytm app/website
- Select the order which needs to be cancelled & click on the ‘Cancel button
- You will able to view the list of Passengers for whom the ticket/s have to be cancelled and the amount refunded
- User can select the ‘Instant refund’ option if payment was done via Wallet, Debit Card, Net Banking, PPBL (Paytm Payments Bank). Instant Refund is not applicable for Credit Card payments.
- Proceed to Cancel
- The ticket will be cancelled instantly & the refund will be initiated to the selected bank account.
- After successful cancellation, customers will also receive SMS/Push & Email on order confirmation.
Till when customers cancel a ticket?
Airlines allows cancellation till a specific time before departure but this policy varies from airline to airline. Customers can also check this information on their respective ticket as well. Post the stipulated time, cancellation will not be allowed & it will be considered as a No-show case as per Airline guidelines.
What if the customer has not travelled & want to cancel ticket?
In this case, please contact Paytm’s customer care.