At Paytm, sending money to another user from your Paytm Wallet is a seamless experience. However, there are a few mandatory pointers you need to keep in mind before you do this. Read below:
- Both the sender and the receiver needs to complete their KYC (Know Your Customer). In case, any one of the parties have not completed their KYC, the transaction would not happen
- Despite having completed the KYC process, to send an amount higher than Rs. 10,000, you will need to add the receiver as a beneficiary through your Paytm app
- While trying to send money to another Paytm user, if you get a pop-up stating that the receiver has not completed KYC, you may share the link to upgrade KYC with the receiver through your Paytm app
- Once the receiver upgrades his/her account by completing their KYC, you can send the amount to them without any hassle
- You will also not be able to receive money to your account if your monthly limit has exceeded
However, if both you and the receiver have completed the end-to-end KYC process and are still unable to use wallet transfer services, please write to us with the details of the error received and we'll have it checked for you.